Co-Museum is a radically new cultural institution devoted to democratising ownership of some of the world’s masterpieces, protecting art in purpose-built viewing facilities, and creating a fully liquid and permissionless art market.
Our team is global with headquarters in Singapore. We have a key partnership with FASS @ Le Freeport Singapore to ensure our artworks can be experienced in-person by co-owners in specialised viewing rooms, and permanently protected.
You’ve never seen a museum like this.
Co-Museum was incubated within Coinhako and FASS @ Le Freeport Singapore, working with a team of leading figures and innovators in the worlds of art, blockchain, and technology.
How it works
- We select and acquire works by artists that are art-historically and culturally significant.
- We hold the physical artwork at FASS@Le Freeport Singapore, ensuring its permanent security.
- We convert the painting’s title deed into an NFT (ERC721). Then, we mint ERC20 tokens which can be traded on DEXs like Uniswap or our purpose-built app.
- Painting-specific ERC20s can be converted into membership NFTs that offer utility and governance rights. Membership features include but are not limited to: viewing rights at FASS@Le Freeport; access to Co-Museum events; exclusive merch and collectibles.
- Artworks in Co-Museum’s collection will tour the world in pop-up exhibitions and museum shows.
Keep me updated
Thank you for your booking.
We will get in touch shortly.